Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Love & Respect Weekend

Love and Respect Weekend
October 17 - 18


Register On-Line or at the Registration Table on Sunday.

Cost:  $30 per couple

(Books, Breaks, & Breakfast)


Childcare:  $6 per child

(Limit to the first 50 children)

For more Information and to Register On-line: CLICK HERE.

Testimonials

A husband says, "We were so impressed with the conference. The thing that impressed me the most was learning how men and women are wired differently. It is easier to understand what (my wife)is trying to get across to me. (My wife) and I will be celebrating our 33rd Anniversary... and I still came away knowing that I have a lot to learn and need to do my share to help minimize our crazy cycles.  I WAS IMPRESSED!!!!"

A wife writes about her husband. "(My husband)has always been a very quiet man - not one for displays of emotion. We are as different as any two people could be in that area. But, I see something so different in him as a result of this conference. He is as enthusiastic and excited as I have ever seen him."

After 6 years of marriage, a couple was headed for divorce but came to the Love and Respect Conference. Then, a year later they came back to a second conference. The last 12 months had been the best of their whole married life!

WEEKEND SCHEDULE

FRIDAY
5:15 pm - 6:45 pm:  Registration
6:45 pm - 7:00 pm:  Welcome
7:00 pm - 8:25 pm:  Session One:  The Crazy Cycle
8:25 pm - 8:40 pm:  Break
8:40 pm - 10:00 pm:  Session Two:  The Energizing Cycle Part I

SATURDAY
8:15 am - 9:00 am:  Continental Breakfast
9:00 am - 10:25 am: Session Three: The Energizing Cycle Part II
10:25 am - 10:50 am:  Break
10:50 am - 12:00 pm:  Session Four:  Practical Application
12:00 pm - 12:10 pm:  Stand Up Break
12:10 pm - 1:30 pm:  Session Five:  The Reward Cycle


--
If you do not want to receive any more newsletters, this link

To update your preferences and to unsubscribe visit this link
Forward a Message to Someone this link

Powered by PHPlist2.10.5, &copy tincan ltd